Why am I lying awake
But dreaming about you?
Why am I whispering your name
And wondering how I ever lived without you?
I shouldn't watch your every move
I shouldn't stutter when I talk to you
I shouldn't hide in the corner of the room
I shouldn't feel the way I do about you.
Sometimes at night
When the moon shines through my window
I see that light,
And I wonder, out there do you know?
That I can't sleep
Because your name is flying through my mind
And I keep
Silently, secretly crying
'Cause I hate myself for thinking these thoughts about you
I shouldn't watch your every move
I shouldn't stutter when I talk to you
I shouldn't hide in the corner of the room
I shouldn't feel the way I do about you
Wish I didn't feel this way
Wish I could love without being afraid
I wish, I wish, I wish,
You could see this
Don't you see
What you do to me
What you do to me
I shouldn't sit here, looking at the moon
I shouldn't hope you're looking at it too
I shouldn't spend every day trying to hide the truth
I shouldn't feel the way I do
The way I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment