Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Love

I've fallen in love too many times
To do it once more
I can't give my heart away
The way I did before
Before

Love hurts, love burns,
Why do it all again?
Lives change, hope fades
'til you're left alone in the rain

So please don't ask me
To give what I can't give
I don't think I could bear you being
Just another name on the list

Love hurts, love burns,
Why do it all again?
Lives change, hope fades
'til you're left alone in the rain 

My heart's closed behind a million locked doors
No, you can't get to me
There's no-one I'd undo those chains for
So how did you get the key?

Love hurts, love burns,
But this time, it might be worth it
Hope fades, but it comes again,
God knows, we both deserve it

I've fallen in love so many times
But I think this could be  the last
I'm giving you my heart today
The past is in the past... 

No comments:

Post a Comment