I watch you through the winter air,
Snow falling thick and white.
You probably don’t even know I’m there,
But I’ve got a secret inside…
When I close my eyes, I see your face,
When I fall asleep, I imagine your gaze
I can’t make myself fall for anyone but you…
They say it’s crazy, crazy, crazy,
For me to fall in love with you.
And it’s crazy, crazy, crazy,
To think you’d love me too…
Have you ever fallen in love,
With someone you’re trying to ignore?
Have you ever fallen, so far,
You can’t see the surface anymore?
Why can’t I stay away?
When I close my eyes, I see your face,
When I fall asleep, I imagine your gaze
I can’t make myself fall for anyone but you…
They say it’s crazy, crazy, crazy,
For me to fall in love with you.
And it’s crazy, crazy, crazy,
To think you’d love me too…
You shine like the stars in the sky,
You’re all that I want but, much as I try,
I know you’ll never feel the same.
But I just want you to say…
That it’s okay, we’ll live another day
And that you’ll love me, for forever and always
But I know that’s crazy, crazy, crazy…
I’ll watch you through the winter air,
Snow falling thick and white.
You probably don’t even know I’m there,
So I’ll keep this secret inside…
So I’ll keep this secret inside…
No comments:
Post a Comment