Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Am I a Fantasy?


If you control me, am I still me?

If I’m in your thoughts, am I a fantasy?

Am I a fantasy?

 

If the world spun the other way,

Would night come before the day?

I have so many questions,

So little time

But is this time truly mine?

 

Is it borrowed?

To be returned someday

When is it due back?

At the Time library?

Or is everything a fantasy?

 

A fantasy is something in your thoughts and dreams,

So if I think of you, you are a fantasy.

If I think of school then it’s a fantasy.

If I think of chocolate it’s a fantasy,

If I think of me, then am I a fantasy?

Am I a fantasy?

 

Hopes and fantasies,

Thoughts and my dreams

Will wash away

One summer day,

In the summer rain,

I’ll be left again,

With a million queries,

Questions, mysteries,

With no answer,

Or is it an answer, to which I don’t know the question?

 

Or are the questions and queries,

Plants and trees,

Mammals and birds,

People and words,

Cities and towns,

The sky and ground,

Oceans and seas,

The myriad countries,

Oh, is everything, a fantasy?


Notes:

...

I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment