And sew up the holes
Nobody else can ever know,
I’m unravelling
Unravelling
At the seams
Unravelling (I’m unravelling)
Yes, that’s me
Falling to pieces
Falling apart
A small little girl
With a broken heart
Unravelling
Don’t let the pieces scatter
Each thread another blow
And the world’s cold
How can no-one see
The pieces of me
I’ll never regain
My fight was in vain
I’m slowly unravelling…
Unravelling
At the seams
Unravelling (I’m unravelling)
Yes, that’s me
Falling to pieces
Falling apart
A small little girl
With a broken heart
Unravelling
And the me that I’m losing
Is a me that I’ll never get back
Other people see blue skies and sunshine
But my world is black
So I say goodbye and
I run away to hide
Because I’m dying inside
And I can’t, I won’t, tell anyone why,
Why, why, why?
So patch up the pieces and
Sew up the holes
Nobody else can ever know…
No comments:
Post a Comment