Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Brave

If again our dreams are snatched away
Right in front of my face
If once more,
We lose what we love the most
Do you think we can survive that?
 ‘Cause I don’t.
 
And it hurts just to breathe
When I lose all dear to me
And there’s nothing I can save.
So I just have to be brave,
Brave
Can’t fall on my face again,
‘Cause too much depends
On whether I can be brave…
 
I’d rather fight a war,
Than battle anymore
With myself.
Why can’t it be easy?
Why can’t it be simple?
All I want is to love
And to be loved.
 
Is it too much to ask?
For just one day to pass,
Where I can be happy…
Where I can be free?
 
And it hurts just to breathe
When I lose all dear to me
And there’s nothing I can save.
So I just have to be brave,
Brave
Can’t fall on my face again,
‘Cause too much depends
On whether I can be brave…
 
When every minute packs a punch,
And all light has faded away.
When I’m alone,
Scared and confused,
And those I love are far away...
I just have to be brave
Find the courage it takes to stay,
To face the new dawn,
And the next day.
 
So much could happen,
Who knows what will go your way?
If you just be brave…

No comments:

Post a Comment